What information do we collect?
Personal identification information: – User data, such as name, business function, gender, business address, telephone number, email address and other personal data is the only personal data we collect from individuals using our Services. The exact data collected depends on the Services used on our portal. At no cost, we use more than the minimum amount of personal data needed for the processing. This along with the provision that the personal identification information has been provided by the user wholeheartedly and willingly. Under no circumstances, customer data is captured without their consent. We also use personal data only when the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. Ours is an ethical business and we have operations and personnel who process personal data. We have standard contractual clauses in place which govern the transfer and use of personal data.
Non personal identification information:- Technical data in relation to Users, such as IP address, browser type and version, preferred language, geographic location, operating system and computer platform, information including date and time, websites accessed immediately before and after visiting our websites, services Users viewed or searched for while using our Services, and parts of our Services that Users have visited can be collected by us as users engage with our website. We do not normally use technical data to identify individuals but sometimes individuals can be recognized from it. Therefore, technical data can also be considered to be personal data under applicable law and we will treat the combined data as personal data.
What do we use your information for? – Information you provide us through our online services is used to:
- respond to your questions and requests;
- provide service support;
- manage institutional risk;
- assess your satisfaction with our services;
- contact you about updates to our online services;
- conduct research and analytics, and provide you customized content and communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- maintain measures aimed at detecting and preventing fraud and protecting the security of personal information and our online services;
- provide specified services to you;
- allow you to utilize features within our Site by granting us access to information from your device, such as contact lists, when you request certain services;
- monitor the performance of our online services, diagnose problems and ensure that our online services function properly, make our online services easier and more convenient to use, and otherwise administer our online services;
- comply with laws, regulations, legal processes and law enforcement requirements; and
- otherwise operate our business, or any other purpose that complies with applicable laws and regulations.
How do we protect your information? – We take appropriate measures that are consistent with applicable data protection and data security laws and regulations, including requiring our service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your data. We put in place technical and organizational measures to prevent risks such as destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your data. We use encryption software’s to secure credit card numbers and receiving consumer data along with high-level protocols to protect user information off-line. Our staff and customer service associates also make use of screen protected passwords to access the personal information of users for company use and are not allowed to, at any cost, share the information at the behest of anyone. A highly secure environment is created to secure the servers where customer information is kept, we make sure there’s no room for breach.
We also request that you always take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information, including ensuring that you have up-to-date antivirus software as no system or online transmission of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? – Without your express consent, we will not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes.
The Personally Identifiable Information may be shared with
- the organizations or entities on behalf of which we are providing the Website to you;
- companies associated with those organizations or entities in order to enable their systems to operate with the Website;
- our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, liquidation, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our Users is among the assets transferred;
We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information with law enforcement agencies, government officials, or other third parties as necessary for the purpose of:
- complying with any court order, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- preventing fraud and providing credit risk reduction;
- protecting the rights, property, or safety of our Users or others.
We will make reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and legally permissible, in the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information.
Children under the age of 13: – Our Website is directed to and is intended to be used only by persons who are 18 years of age or older. We disclose that we do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. You are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to us, including your name, address or e-mail address if you are under 18 years of age. If we discover that we have collected any personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible. By submitting any personally identifiable information to us, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Contacting us:- Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web site should be directed to Onwukwe Services LLC or by email@example.com