Onwukwe Services believes in helping all customers to the best of our abilities, and has consequently prepared a thoughtful refund policy. There may be some case of customer dissatisfaction due to many reasons. In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Onwukwe Services maintains separate refund policies based on the type of service plan purchased.
Refund Policy Terms: –
- Subscription Based Plan Refund: – For Subscription Plans, refund requests will be honored if our technicians have not been able to resolve any issue within the first 30 days of the subscription. If Onwukwe Services has successfully resolved one or more cases, the Subscription Plan fees are not fully refundable, refund will be calculated on a pro-rata basis depending on the number of unique incidents been resolved by our technicians.
- Single-Incident Plan Refunds: – A Single-Incident Plan is eligible for refund if the issue/incident cannot be resolved by our technicians. In this case, refund requests must be made within 7 days of the last interaction with our technicians. If a refund request is not received within 7 days, the Single-Incident Plan will be honored for a future issue/incident.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Taxes can’t be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.
- All refunds will take up to 7-10 working days for processing and it will be refunded to same account through which the payment has been made.
- Typical issues we cannot resolve (but not limited to this list only)
- Hardware Issue – RAM, Hard Disk, Mother Board, Battery, sound card replacement, Cable for PC/Laptop or Printer, No BSOD due to overheat etc.
- Software – Operating System and Office Products (If CD is Not Available), Paid Antivirus installation (If CD / Key Not available), Window Administrator Password / Bios Password Recovery etc. are not supported.
- Gaming Console.
- VPN or Domain system Support not covered
- Mail Exchange Support not covered.
- IP TV Support or TV internet support not covered.
Changes to this Refund Policy:-
Onwukwe Services reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to update or otherwise modify this Refund Policy by posting such update or other modification at the Refund Policy page on the Website. Any update or other modification shall be effective immediately upon such posting. Accordingly, we encourage you to review this Refund Policy periodically to determine if it has been modified. If you have any further questions about our refund policy than please feel free to contact us by mailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may further help you.